Monday, July 27, 2009

A LOVE THAT IS UNPREDICTABLE.............CHAPTER THREE.

I could not hardly hear Alvin, all I heard was my heart beating, Pong Pong, Pong Pong. My whole face turned red so do my ear too, I was nervous and shy at the moment.
All I was thinking of is him and I was so stunned when I saw him. It was Jason, the hottest guy from my previous school, he was here too queueing up with his besties.
I turned back quickly to avoid Jason from seeing me where Alvin is just standing right infront of me. We were quite far apart from each other and he could barely see me from where he is standing. Am I seeing the wrong person or I must had been thinking too much that causes hallucination.

We waited for about an hour and finally we got to enter the club after getting the chop from the bouncer. We went straight to the bar counter to get our free drinks and Alvin orderd a jar of volka with coke. Lousy-drinker like me ordered a cup of volka with sprite and requested to have a little bit of alcohol only. I was comparing Alvin's friends and myself to see who is the better drinker but I supposed they are better than I do. Alvin is a alcoholic who drank a large amounts of alcohol and doesn't stop drinking.

While we were drinking, I saw Jason and his besties walking over to the bar counter and I was confused of what to do. "Hey Mark' shouted Jason. Please don't come any nearer!, Whispering to myself. What a surprised to see you here tonight, I wanted to contact you but I have lost your number, Said Jason. We had eye contact with each other, I was in a daze looking at his big pretty double eyelip eyes. Well is great to see you again Jason, I wanted to get your new number previously when we met each other but I had forgotten to ask from you. I was too shy to project my voice loudly yet he still able to get what I meant.

After exchanging a few conversations and our contact number at the bar counter, he asked me to dance with him at the dance floor. I told him that I am not a very good dancer but he insists on getting me to the dance floor. The songs were great and soon the dance floor was crowded with people. Jason told me a few little secerts of his while we were dancing, I told him my secerts too. He was not shocked eventually he already knew I am one of the kind too. We give it a shortform as "PLU" (People Like Us).
No wonder he rejected so many girls who had confessed to him. Suddenly both of us remain silent for a moment and we followed the momentum of the music and dance like nobody business.

While we were dancing, Jason asked me a question that took me a long time to answer. Do you like me ? said jason. I was shy and I try to hide my face away from him. I was so shy to look at him and I always thought that you hate guys like us. Without hesitation, Jasonn grabbed my hand and went out of the club. He bought me to a secluded area where you could bearly hear anyone voices.

Will............Will you..........mumbled Jason. What are you trying to say? I was confused of what he is trying to tell me.
A minute of silent, he finally have the courage to speak up. "Will you be my star and brighten up my room every single day and night, Jason muttered to my little red ears.

I ...................

Story continue......................Chapter four

No comments:

Post a Comment