Monday, July 20, 2009

A LOVE THAT IS UNPREDICTATBLE.....CHAPTER TWO.

Ring! Ring! Ring!, Ring! Ring! Ring!. I was awakened at 6 A.M in the morning by my alarm clock. I went to get myself changed and pack up my schoolbag before heading to school. "Assessment, checked. Laptop, checked. Umbrella, checked. Wallet, checked, Mirror, checked. concealer, checked. foundation, checked. I rushed to the kitchen to have my breadfast before I went out of my house. Many people were wondering why do I have concealer and foundation in my bag. Well, I just want to use it and cover my pimples and make myself look fairer. I was taught how to use it by my cousin who used to work at a prominent company, Mac.

I used to have a nickname during my seconday school days. My classmates and teacher gave me a nickname as "prettyboy". Though I'm not as hot as jason, I have my own ways to attract beauty from the sea. However, I have been leading a lonely life for about two years. My girlfriend broke up with me last two years ago, I was in the mode of depression. We were together for nearly three years and she left me without a word. I do not know the reason why she broke up with me, she sent me a message saying , "Let's break". My heart pricked and ached when I read the message, I couldnt believe my own eyes. I tried asking my friends to read the message hoping that it is not the truth. Sometimes in life, I have to face the consequencs of fact.

I felt too depress to do anything and I did attempt to commit suicide but I was stopped by jason. "Why are you so dumb! Is the girl worth for you to die for? Your life is much more precious than her! and you have a family to take care of, you know?, yelled jason. I was being dragged down to the ground when I was standing on the table to hang myself with the rope that I have found inside my classroom. I know that I'm a gullible and stubborn guy but I really love her alot and at the end what did i get? Do I deserved to get dump by her when I treat her so well for the past few years when we were together?, my voice turned rough after I cried. Jason went forward to me and hold on to my hand and said No, I know you deserve something better than that but sometimes you have to accept the fact. No one can help you if you cant help yourself. There is no point giving away your life because no one will have sympathy for you for dying. I was touched by jason's word, I hugged him tightly and cried again. Go ahead and cry to let go of your feelings inside you,mark! I'll be there for you as long as you need me, whispered jason. That was when i realised that I had a feeling which I do not know how to describe it for jason. I know that it is weird to have a strong feeling for the same gender but that does not stop me from finding out more about jason.

I was taking my own sweet time walking to school slowly as it take me about fifteen mintues only to reach there. When I reached my classroom, my lecturer demanded me to hand in my assessment immediately. Well done mark!, I didn't expected that you would finish it up and hand it to me today as what I had requested, said lecturer.

I smiled and went back to my own seat.

I wore quite simple almost everyday like just a tee shirt, a bermudas and addidas covered shoes. Since I'm just coming to school to study, I don't think there is a need to dress up. My friends would dress up as if they are going for a wedding dinner. Th u would often tease me for wearing such simple clothing and I would say to them that no matter what I wear, definitely is the best. I was hoping class would end early so I can head home and play with my dog, aldo. My wish came true, class ended early and I can head home to play with my cute little dog.

The first thing I do when I reached home was to search for my dog, aldo. I couldn't find it but most probably my mom took aldo out for a walk in the park. I went up to my room and found out that my brother Zac was still sleeping. So I sat down on my bed and started to online using my laptop. I was bored and I would check my mails every single day. Out of the sudden, my friend Alvin called me and asked me to join him to club at St James PowerHouse tonight. After considering for a moment, I agreed to join him since I have nothing on tonight.

Soon, it was Seven thirty in the evening and I went to get myself prepare to head out from my house. I met Alvin and his Clique outside the Powerstation before we starts joining in the queue to get the free entry. We were all dressed up in sports attire to fit the event theme and we are able to get free entry. I was shocked when I turned behind and saw someone familliar who I didn't expected that he is one of our kind too. My heart pumps really fast as a train and I couldn't stop it.

Story continues.................................Chapter three

No comments:

Post a Comment